This was just received from MyHeritage
MyHeritage is pleased to announce that our search engine for historical records has been
redesigned and improved. Searching our treasure trove of 12.5 billion historical records is now
easier and more intuitive than ever before!
We redesigned the search engine to improve the user experience. Our main goals in this initiative
have been the following:
- Provide faster performance to allow users to run more searches in less time
- Allow users to edit the search while viewing the search results.
- Run it again, to make it easier for them to locate the records they need
- Display more results on each page
- Simplify the experience by unifying simple search and advanced search into one
Additionally, our search engine will automatically suggest typical filters in global searches,
and more relevant filters that will enable you to narrow down your searches within the current
category or collection you are searching in. We’ve also added icons under the record name to
clearly distinguish between a historical record and a family tree record.
More improvements are in store over the coming months, including applying the new design
when browsing our collections from mobile devices and more as described in the blog post.
MyHeritage (USA) Inc.,
2975 Executive Parkway,
Post a Comment