The Genealogy Guys Learn subscription education site, is on sale from November 15 through December 31, 2020 for $69 for your first year's subscription (new subscribers only). This is our lowest price of the year!
We currently offer 26 video and 26 written courses with new content added every month. Courses range from beginning to advanced topics. We also provide links to books and printed materials as well as links to helpful websites.
Learn from The Genealogy Guys, producers since 2005 of the longest-running genealogy podcast, expert researchers and presenters, and prolific authors.
Our regular annual subscription is $99 and the sale price of $69 - a $30 saving- is only good until 11:59 PM Eastern U.S. time on December 31, 2020. Take advantage of this great price by going to the website at https://genealogyguyslearn.com/, click the red Enroll Now box at the bottom of the screen, fill in the information requested, and add the code Holiday2020 for your discount.
Fill the coming year with new knowledge and make some great new discoveries!
- Introduction to Genealogy
• Organizing Your Research Process
• All About the U.S. Federal Census
• U.S. Agricultural Census Schedules
• Additional Records: Beyond the Basics
• Genealogy Orienteering: Using Maps to Find the RIGHT Place
• Finding Archived Newspapers
• Dissect Obituaries for New Clues
• Clues in the News: Your Ancestors in Community Context
• Colonial & Early American Land Records
• Understanding Copyright and Plagiarism
• Laying Out Clues in Funeral Home Records
• Maximizing Your Use of FamilySearch.org
• Getting Past Brick Walls
• Locating and Ordering English & Welsh BMDs
• Bring ‘Em Back to Life: Creating an Ancestor Profile
• Transitioning to a Full-Time Genealogy Career
• Planning a Successful Cemetery Research Trip
• Tutorials for Vivid-Pix RESTORE (Updated)
• Analyze Your Findings (Coming 12/2020)
• 25 Places Where Your Family Facts May Hide
• Using Multiple Websites to Tandem to Solve Problems
• Before You Test: Basics You Need to Know
• U.S. Naturalization – 1790-1954
• Using Stereographs and Vintage Postcards
• The Genealogist as C.S.I.
• Interview Absolutely Everyone!
• Where Is the Book with My Family In It?
Videos Coming Soon:
- Your Ancestor's FAN Club: Cluster Research to Get Past Brick Walls
- Organizing Your Research Files
- Organizing Your Research Trip
- Crowdsourcing Brick Walls
• Basic Genealogical Research
• Intermediate Genealogical Research
• Beware Other Peoples’ Family Trees!
• Delayed Birth Certificates
• Using the Social Security Death Index
• Using Libraries’ and Archives’ Catalogs Effectively
• Wills and Probate Packets
• U.S. Military Records
• International Classification of Diseases
• Anglican Parish Registers in England
• Swedish Household Examination Records
• Clues from the Graveyard
• Dower Law: A Case Study
• Five Reasons the Records Aren’t in the Courthouse
• Use Digitized Historic Maps
• Developing Ancestor Stories with Diverse Evidence
• Seven Essential Research Strategies
• Information Literacy and Critical Thinking
• Our Ancestors’ Migration Patterns: The Push and Pull Effect
• U.S. Federal Census Social Statistic Schedules
• Using U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules
Written Courses Coming Soon:
- Circular Genealogy
- Researching Ancestors in Railroad Records
Post a Comment